The Haberdasher

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Take Back The Haberdasher!

Friends,
 
As you may have noticed, The Haberdasher has fallen upon hard times.  With the exception of a belligerent Mary Vargo, no one has posted in over a month.  Let's get with the program, huh?
 
Now I realize that some of you may be saying, "But Bruce, you haven't posted since Monday, August 28, 2006, at 9:28 PM!  This is your fault too!"  Well, my only response to that is shut up, just SHUT UP!  We all know that my Are You Serious?  Is He Serious? post was the highlight of The Haberdasher's short-lived golden age.  And while you are sitting on your couch, watching old reruns of Boy Meets World and eating so many Cheetos that a thick orange powder crust is forming over your fat and hygenically unkempt body, I've been scheming of so many ways to make Trevor my bitch that it'll make your head spin.  So stop being such a Lazy Larry, get off your ass (or, actually, it's just a blog, so feel free to stay on your ass), and WRITE SOMETHING!
 
I hate you all.  I really, really do.  And that is what grinds my gears.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bruce said...

I would like to make an addendum to my post. You can now post to The Haberdasher by e-mail! Just write your post and send it to:

thehaberdasher.thehaberdasher@blogger.com

Huzzah!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home